How do I apply?
- Review the DARE Handbook and the application timeline with your parent(s)/guardian(s) and/or your school’s Guidance Counsellor.
- Check criteria that are relevant to your disability.
- From 4 November 2022 – 1 March 2023 Complete the online application form through www.cao.ie .You can follow the helpful video below to guide you through the process.
- Gather together your completed Educational Impact Statement AND the relevant Evidence of Disability.
- By 15 March 2023: Submit copies of supporting documents to CAO by post.
When should I apply?
Follow this link for all of the key dates and deadlines for your applications
What proof of disability do I need?
Click here for full details of how to apply under each DARE category.
Provide a background on your educational experience
Click here for full details of how to complete your Educational Impact Statement.
Application Guides, Resources and Forms
Check out this page for printable resources to help support your DARE application
Have you applied to AND were eligible for DARE last year?
If you were eligible for DARE in 2022 and wish to reapply for a college place, click here to find out how to carry forward your eligibility
Terms and Conditions of Applications
Click here for the terms and conditions for your DARE application
News and Events
View the series
If you missed the DARE Application Information Session which was hosted live on Saturday 8 January or just want to revise the information provided, here
Registration link coming soon